Integrated Data Authoring and Maintenance for Facility Managers in Native DWG
Floor plan data authoring, editing and interoperability are core information management challenges for any facility manager. However, the information that you need in order to obtain a holistic understanding of space usage and optimization is likely to come from a CAD system that is independent from your facility management software applications.
An InVision facility management software solution that includes InVision™ CAD breaks down these traditional information silos. InVision CAD provides users with a complete and robust toolset for authoring and maintaining CAD floor plans within your facility management systems and workflows—all at a very attractive price. To ensure your success, InVision CAD ships with a set of CAD template files and sample data that work directly and immediately with InVision interoperability workbenches that streamline the harvesting process of floor plan data from external CAD and BIM systems.
InVision CAD Highlights
- Native DWG Support: InVision CAD uses DWG as its native file format without any import or export. You can read, modify and create drawings in the format already used by millions of professionals.
- Intuitive Look and Feel: InVision CAD offers an easy transition from mainstream CAD (no training required) using a familiar user interface. It offers the choice between menus or a ribbon, and is also very intuitive for users new to CAD.
- High Productivity for 2D Drafting: Despite its very affordable price tag, InVision CAD includes all the design and drafting tools you expect to draw, modify and annotate so you can stay productive.
- Advanced Printing Capabilities: You will find a familiar and professional printing interface supporting layouts, scales, CTB & STB configuration formats, batch plotting and PDF export (with layouts, layers and styles).
- PDF Import & Raster Image Support: You can insert images like a logo, scanned drawing or satellite image in reference to your drawing and draw on top of them. You may also import a PDF and convert it to vectors for modification.
- Design Resources Palette: This palette is like a productivity center for design. You can browse drawings on your computer and network to find blocks, layers or styles to be applied or reused in the current drawing.
Request Your 30-day Free Trial of InVision CAD!
Please complete the form below to download your 30-day free trial. What will it cost if you decide to buy it? Only $250.00 per license* – definitely worth trying it out!
*1-year subscription including including all updates and email support.