Where are my spaces and assets? How are they being used and by who? What condition are they in?
Precise answers to questions like these are critical to effectively and efficiently operating, maintaining, and managing your facilities. This information is also vital to achieving your mission-critical objectives around creating better environments for building occupants while positively impacting your organization’s bottom line.
InVision™ FM for operations and maintenance integrates data sources to give you a comprehensive perspective of your facilities. You may not be the data owner for the information you need, but InVision accepts data from other sources, QA’s it, and makes it available for you to drill down to any level of detail. By using location as the organizing principle, IVFM provides focus to previously isolated and complex data, revealing new opportunities for increased efficiency and cost savings—both locally and across an entire property portfolio. This fresh insight into your facilities makes it easier for you to validate critical decisions about space utilization; lease management; infrastructure, utility, and asset management (indoors, outdoors, and underground); environmental conditions, and more.
With InVision FM, you will use graphical maps to visualize, interact with, and manage information like FloorMaps, space assignments, capital planning costs, and compliance data—any information that is relevant to effectively managing your facilities. The end result is a more thorough understanding of your facilities so you can validate and make mission-critical operations and maintenance decisions and take appropriate action to carry them out.
Standalone or integrated with existing IWMS, CAFM, EAM, and ERP systems, InVision FM provides a full set of features and capabilities to meet your facility management requirements by helping you:
- Optimize space utilization and efficiently manage moves/adds/changes
- Inspect and manage buildings, grounds, spaces, assets, utilities, and infrastructure—indoors, outdoors, and underground—while creating and updating data in the field using mobile devices
- Manage service requests through structured, user-defined workflows
- Streamline lease management processes and meet deadlines
- Maintain healthy facility environments
- Manage energy usage and efficiency
- Meet ADA and other compliance requirements
- Inform capital planning and budget forecasting decisions
InVision FM Mission Critical Benefits
Whether your processes and workflows are global, regional, or local, InVision FM lets you get things done faster, with less effort, and with fewer resources. InVision FM will help you improve efficiency, increase productivity, and reduce costs for your organization.
- Make informed decisions to support your organization’s mission. Easily visualize, analyze, interact with, and manage facility information at the portfolio level, or down to a single campus, building, space, or asset.
- Save money. Reduce space vacancies through real time visualization, and improve efficiency in managing moves/adds/changes.
- Save time. Improve service request management efficiency with user-defined workflows and reports.
- Save energy. Visualize and analyze energy usage to increase operational sustainability.
- Increase the lifespan of equipment and assets. Easily identify equipment and assets for inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Support capital planning and validate budget forecasting. Easily collect, plan, manage, and report on your facility, asset, utility, and infrastructure requirements.
- Better understand your leases, and renew or cancel them on time. Reduce costs through streamlined lease management.
- Identify and manage compliance issues. Collect, manage, and report on data to support a range of environmental and safety regulations.
- Improve efficiency. Give stakeholders secure access to the right data, in the right context, at the right scale, and in the right timeframe for highly accurate and effective visualization, analysis, management, and action.