Safety & Security with InVision Secure
In the event of an emergency, whether a natural disaster or a man-made incident, the effectiveness of your response can mean the difference between lives saved or lost, and between property destroyed or protected.
InVision SecureSM for risk analysis, emergency planning and emergency response makes it easier for you to substantiate critical decisions about how to best protect your facilities and the people and assets they house. These decisions become easier because InVision Secure helps ensure you have:
- Accurate, up-to-date information about the environment
- Appropriate resources and personnel for an emergency response with streamlined, secure communications
- A full understanding of the physical environment and location of incidents, both indoors and outdoors
With InVision Secure, planners and first responders have immediate access to accurate information about who and what is near and inside buildings. You can then use InVision Secure to generate impact reports, intelligence packages and maps (print, mobile, and online) that help you securely convey your emergency action plans to management, first responders and other stakeholders.
How It Works
Based on Esri® ArcGIS®, InVision Secure provides a lens that brings focus to previously isolated, complex facilities information by letting you visualize it on screen as you actually see it in the real world. Use maps to compare indoor floor plans, outdoor site plans, and asset locations and attributes—any data that is relevant to the safety and security of your people and facilities.
InVision Secure provides a full set of features and capabilities to meet your safety and security requirements in three key areas:
- Risk Analysis – Discover and document areas of risk affecting your people and facility assets through comprehensive geospatial analysis tools. Uncover underlying trends in historic incident data, weather history, and how well your existing security infrastructure addresses these and other threats.
- Security Planning – Once you understand your risks, InVision Secure helps you develop pre-plans to address each threat. You can upload and georeference existing plans, sketch out new plans, or update key facility information to fill data gaps. This planning framework allows for collaborative plan review and approval, and sharing with partners through web and mobile access.
- Incident Response – When an incident occurs, InVision Secure brings together multiple sources of real-time intelligence with your pre-plan information to support rapid response, both indoors and out. You and emergency responders will see everything from real-time weather reports to accurate building interior floor plans, and you can edit and share this information on paper or, more efficiently, from a simple online user interface.
How You Benefit
InVision Secure helps you accurately visualize where things are, how they relate to their environment, and whether there are specific emergency response requirements—all critical insights in protecting lives and property, both indoors and outdoors. InVision Secure is a scalable, modular solution. You can start with a focused implementation to solve a specific challenge, and then extend the solution as needs arise. InVision Secure can help you:
- Save time and mitigate risk. Substantiate decisions that improve the safety and security of people and facilities.
- Guide first responders. Increase the accuracy of floor plans and asset data within your emergency response plans to save time in crisis situations while precisely guiding first responders.
- Create and maintain all-hazard emergency pre-plans. Use a simple map-based interface to provide immediate access for authorized emergency responders and personnel.
- Save money. Supply risk assessments to insurance providers, thus reducing insurance premiums.
- Improve efficiency. Create and maintain accurate emergency pre-plansthrough streamlined planning and review workflows.
- Increase the effectiveness of your command center. Easily visualize the aggregation of the various data feeds needed in emergencies.